^_~

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 14, 2009


lonely soldier boy~~
yeaa...song sang by hujan...
erm nth papa pnya post!!
i hv no other way to let the pain flow..
so u r my page my diary i wrote here express hre wat ever happen already happen just let it go..
follow da flow of time~~

some1 told me frenship is more meaningfull compare to a relationship..
i did agree but sudenly i wonder if there is no wonderful n meaningfull relationship??
people nver realize a meaningfull relationship actually start wth a simple meaningfull frenship...
anybody agree wth me??
i guess mayb a few agree n also mayb thousand hand pick as not agree...
watever ur opinion is,,
im tryg to setle down d...

frenship...
wat is frenship to me??
i am a fren to all of my frenzz but are all my frens a fren to me??
i nver think bout it,,
coz i nver want to noe the fact of it..
im afraid it will cause pain in my heart...
let it b it ways..

my head being to crowd wth all maters...
wat should i do? i nver noe how to burst out my temper..
how to let my pain flows..
i also nver noes how to forget the pain the love the care the frenship...
watever i am now..
i love all my frens...
no mater wat...
life must go on...
keep on ur life syazana..
coz only u love urself..
no one wll love u anymore...
accept ur family...
love all

x.0.x.0 sakura miyuki

2 comments:

cutest_HAYAH said...

nana,watever happen,always remember kitorg ader wit ko,.
ingat jgak sesuatu yg dimpikn xslalu menjadi kenyataan, TETAPI apa yg xdiduga selalu blaku dgn tiba2, biarlah kita mnangis hari ini kerana kesakitn smlm,tapi usah ketawa berpanjangan kerana kegembiraan blum pasti selamanya,..
be strong!!love u,..

Ana Syanaz said...

yea...thnx eida..love u much2