^_~

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My bad

How to say it simple ek?hurmmm..been while left my days of Speaking english 100% which since grad la kot..hurmmm..
Today had something to do which required me speak fluently..god damn it..I spilt..like hell!!my tongue like haish like dunno how to describe la!!arghhh..disappointed with my own performance (˘̩̩̩╭╮˘̩̩̩)‎​​

Down down down..

P/s:picture shows food from pepper lunch restaurant at pavilion..great taste..*at least my tongue still can taste it proper*


Hugs
SaKuRa MiYuKi

2 comments:

Faaein Talip Roy said...

just enjoy your pepper rice..

forget about it..

nak buat camne.. redha ajelah..

Ana Syanaz said...

Huhu xleh redha2 sbb I feel really disappointed with myself huhu..

Doakan masih ada sinar yg mnyinar utk lebih baik bagi diriku